- Select "RStudio-Server/2022.07.2+576-Java-11-R-4.2.1" to use RStudio Server with R/4.2.1 from the software system.
- Modify the partition, number of hours, CPU cores and memory options as required.
Note: Do not use this option if you want to use R from Anaconda. Select the Anaconda version instead.
- OnDemand RStudio allows users to load extra modules if needed. To do this, add the modules you want to load in the "Load extra module" section. eg rgdal/1.6-6
- Select "RStudio-Server/2022.07.2+576-Java-11 with Conda" to use RStudio Server with R from a Conda environment.
This option will launch RStudio, using R from a Conda environment. Before launching, make sure you install your required R version in the Conda environment.
Note: Do not use this option if you want to use modules from the software system. Select the Module option instead.
Enter your Conda env name in the "Conda environment to load" textbox.
Modify the partition, number of hours, CPU cores and memory options as required.
- Setting the working directory on startup in RStudio does not work as expected. A recommended workaround is to
setwdin RSTudio, and saved the start-up directory from RStudio in global options.